• No, just /chatreport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As we know cubecraft "improved" they anticheat security, but this anticheat is so stupid coz ban to people who havent hacks and not ban to people who has, well, there must be the command /sentinel (player) to call the sentinel and watch to the "hacker" it will be fine, but sometimes u can bypass this anticheat, so another way to caught the hackers can be the numbers of reports with the /sentinel if the player has a lot of /sentinel some mod need to spec to him.

EVERYBODY CANT PLAY AND RECORD ALL THE TIME, AND FOR THAT REASON MUST HAVE JUST A COMMAND TO REPORT AND NOT ONE VIDEO TO REPORT HIM AND PUBLISH ON YOUTUBE, PLZ CUBECRAFT !

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT WE NEED A COMMAND TO REPORT THE PEOPLE WHO DO SPAM IN THE LOBBYS LIKE /CHATREPORT OR SOMETHING
So a /report? If so, no. This was a thing before and it would most likely generate false reports from salty players.

DeKoekjeBeer

Oct 1, 2017
As we know cubecraft "improved" they anticheat security, but this anticheat is so stupid coz ban to people who havent hacks and not ban to people who has, well, there must be the command /sentinel (player) to call the sentinel and watch to the "hacker" it will be fine, but sometimes u can bypass this anticheat, so another way to caught the hackers can be the numbers of reports with the /sentinel if the player has a lot of /sentinel some mod need to spec to him.

EVERYBODY CANT PLAY AND RECORD ALL THE TIME, AND FOR THAT REASON MUST HAVE JUST A COMMAND TO REPORT AND NOT ONE VIDEO TO REPORT HIM AND PUBLISH ON YOUTUBE, PLZ CUBECRAFT !

ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS THAT WE NEED A COMMAND TO REPORT THE PEOPLE WHO DO SPAM IN THE LOBBYS LIKE /CHATREPORT OR SOMETHING
I got banned too for no reason lmao..

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Where's the 'None' option in the poll? Because I don't really like the idea. I've learned this: the hacker that ruined 1 or 2 of your games will eventually get banned by Sentinel. No need for a report command.
ee9.png

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Reports don't do poop if someone *cough* me *cough* can just rejoin the server using another account in a matter of seconds.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
If u are afraid to get "abused", just do the command for users with rank, I was banned for no reason with the sentinel, and i have to wait 30 days to play, thats the reason why we have to add a command, coz, a lot of players are banned with no reason

D

Deleted member 169486

If u are afraid to get "abused", just do the command for users with rank, I was banned for no reason with the sentinel, and i have to wait 30 days to play, thats the reason why we have to add a command, coz, a lot of players are banned with no reason
That's not fair.

T

The Lord Pleb

As already mentioned, Sentinel already checks all the players, so a command to look at a player is useless.

/chatreport? For what? So difficult is to take a screenshot or change lobby?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Added a 4th option to the poll.
Screenshot_2018-04-15_08-49-30.png
Where is "Yes, neither"? hehe

I still think a report command might possibly be a useful metric for the anti cheat. Of course no player will be banned only for being reported and moderators won't be alerted every time somebody uses the command. But imagine the anti cheat suspecting a player of flying. Flying should be really obvious to other players, so if they don't get reported, It might be more likely that the player wasn't hacking. Generating an alert for a moderator when a lot of individual players report the same player sounds sensible, even if some clan decides to abuse that feature, they will have much more work with that than the moderator following the alert.
Additionally, players wouldn't feel as powerless and possibly feel less need to directly insult the player.
I'm not really sure if any of that is true, but it would be worth considerating.

On the other hand, I think a command to report chat offenses is definitely a good idea, it's very easy to fake screenshots and this would remove any issues about that. Also it would be impossible to conveniently cut off context in the report. The command could possibly generate a link to the report page with the chat log automatically added as evidence, allowing the user to highlight and explain the relevant parts.

iLicer_

Sep 21, 2016
I still think a report command might possibly be a useful metric for the anti cheat
it will be, and another idea. moderators will be alerted when the player, got a lot of reports like, and im still thinking that the /report must be just for ranked users

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom