Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
I have a suggestion, it's kind of like hypixel has it but you could do /sentinelreport and then list the hacks the hacker is using then Sentinel could watch them and test to see if they are hacking.

If players use this command to many times in a row they could receive a punishment.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a suggestion, it's kind of like hypixel has it but you could do /sentinelreport and then list the hacks the hacker is using then Sentinel could watch them and test to see if they are hacking.

If players use this command to many times in a row they could receive a punishment.

Nope CCG dose not need fake and abuse reports... To much added stress
Should I ask for a lock?

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
If somebody gets mad at another player they could spam it just to be an annoyance. This is not needed and would end up getting removed again just like /report.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Sentinel watches everyone with suspicious movements. It's not some kind of person that you can ask to spectate players + it would be abused.

You can't punish people for falsly reporting with that command because a 10 year old that just bought minecraft and knows almost nothing about hackers could truly believe that the player he reported was using illegal clients.

Locked this thread and if you have any further questions you can PM me:)

Reactions: CubeTale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom