_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey EveryOne

Not trying to be rude to the staff members or the creator of Sentinel, but the accuracy of this anticheat is only around 1%-100%. As I know it is in Beta Version but still people that plays on CubeCraft are getting banned innocently especially for those players that doesn't record.

I have gathered 4 video clips of proving Sentinel false banned. I WISH THE CUBECRAFT STAFF CAN TAKE SENTINEL ANTICHEAT DOWN UNTIL ITS BEEN TESTED MORE FOR ACCURACY AS THE BOTTOM VIDEOS SHOWS IT.

Why the **** would you remove something that atleast somewhat works?

And also there working on it.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Please keep in mind it is very rare for someone to be falsely banned and if someone was truly not hacking and they were banned it is not over. If they contact @CrazymanJR and explain in detail what happened he can check the logs for the anti-cheat for that player and will be able to determine whether or not he was hacking. As for Sentinel, The few players that do get unfairly banned do end up getting their punishment removed. 1 of those videos was over 1 month old and sentinel frequently updates and becomes better. There are fewer false bans now. And I also see sentinel banning real hackers very often in the game. No anti-cheat is perfect and will never be perfect. They will always have their flaws. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day :).
Best thing said yet

Reactions: Jackxist

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If you see a hacker, you don't have to wait for Sentinel, you can also just record him/her and report him/her.
The topic has nothing to do with reporting people.

Why the **** would you remove something that atleast somewhat works?
Since something that somewhat works can have negative side effects? (+ masking a swear technically doesn't make it allowed)

I'm in no way necessarily agreeing to removing the anticheat. I've had quite a few times where Sentinel has missed a hacker during my games, but I haven't actually seen anyone getting banned of which I'm sure they weren't hacking (during my games).
I'm not quite sure what the reason could be behind your bans, but my guess is the clicking speed. You've got a pretty insane precision, so that also might cause Sentinel to suspect you of hacking.
Currently, the anti-cheat is constantly being updated. I understand that it may be really frustrating that you can't do much about it, but take our word: Sentinel is always being updated and fine-tuned. Removing it isn't going to give them the data that they need in order to improve from false bans, so what's happening now is the best option we have for improvement.
(By the way, CrazymanJR (the anti cheat dev)'s discord ID is this: CrazymanJR#4742)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here's in the order to disproven this thread I found as much information as possible
The first video it is very clear they had an insanely high amount of clicks per second
That on top of e fact they are continually switching items in their hand from sword to fishing rod means they'd start butterfly clicking which Sentinel banned them for
The second person was Never banned by Sentinel they were only banned by @CyanYellow for hacking and by @Diogo for bypass of punishment
The account for punishment bypass was banned by Sentinel however that was back in July, Sentinel as gotten more and more accurate since than
Third video is by the same person as the second meaning they would be banned anyways for alternate account
Fourth video I see very obvious why Sentinel banned them
They lagging so much they were basically flying

Reactions: Cyan
A

A pigeon

My complaints on sentinel:

Bans for block glitch , block lag

Bans in waves.

Other than that , its a great anticheat.

Sep 17, 2017
I'll keep it simple and short:

Complaining about our Anti-Cheat, Sentinel, really won't make it better. Sentinel is learning more and more and improving everyday. If you see a hacker, you don't have to wait for Sentinel, you can also just record him/her and report him/her.

Wait. since when did Minecraft adapt to AI? Also, since when did people care enough about a block game to develop AI for a block game??

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But that sentence is a part of my text.
Just saying: This thread doesn't even talk about sentinel not banning hackers. The last sentence was completely irrelevant to the thread.

If you see a hacker, you don't have to wait for Sentinel, you can also just record him/her and report him/her.

Reactions: Shamel

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
As staff say whenever a thread about sentinel is made, it is constantly getting updated but not announced so client creators can't find out what to update.
Example:
Tacos said:
Today, I would like to announce that sentinel now 100% accurately deals with fly hacks.
creator of Wurst client said:
*updates Wurst to have fly hacks go undetected by sentinel*
It would create an ever-going war of updates between the server and hacked clients.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I got banned by it and my appeal got accepted... I don't know what to say. Removing it isn't the best thing to do

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom