Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hola staff, hago esto por qué sentinel realmente no funciona bien, ¿veis normal que una persona con todo esto no la banee sentinel?

Hackers abajo de tu isla antes de que empiece la partida, como aqui https://twitter.com/xDanoMC/status/1102924331812835330?s=19

O lo peor de todo, hacker que matan más de medio mapa volando, haciendo puentes por todo el mapa y sin ser baneados, es muy muy muy frustrante que haya tal cantidad de hackers y sentinel banee 1 de cada 100 que van a por ti, solo pido que sea actualizado/renovado para que las personas normales podamos jugar en paz, es algo muy fácil de hacer y que ayudaría muchísimo al servidor de cubecraft

Hello staff, I do this why sentinel really does not work well, do you see it normal for a person with all this not to be sentinel bain?

(Sorry for my english, i from Spain)

Hackers down your island before the game starts, like here https://twitter.com/xDanoMC/status/1102924331812835330?s=19

Or worst of all, hackers who kill more than half a map flying, making bridges across the map and without being banned, it's very very frustrating that there are so many hackers and sentinel banee 1 out of every 100 that come for you, I only ask that it be updated / renewed so that normal people can play in peace, it is something very easy to do and that would help a lot to the cubecraft server

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Its being worked on and updated. Best you can do is report the hackers, and hope that you dont get them in your games. From what ive seen, hackers like that are pretty rare nowadays.

Reactions: Keanu

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Its being worked on and updated. Best you can do is report the hackers, and hope that you dont get them in your games. From what ive seen, hackers like that are pretty rare nowadays.

They are rare on 1.9+ but extremely common on 1.8, it's something we are painfully aware of and hope to be able to get resolved quite soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom