Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yesterday while i was playing FFA and it came to my attention how many (innocent) players Sentinel banned in just a few minutes. The further the game goes on he started to banning my friends where im 100% sure of that they didn't cheat. And after that it banned me while i was running.
That happend on a wings map so i think that Sentinel gets triggerd by some kind of elytra move like elytra-jumping? (jumping on the ground so the wings spread out and you can move a lot faster).

I know we can't do a lot but it's just a warning. i suggest if you like to play on wings maps to stay out of them for a while if you don't want to get banned. I don't know if this is also the case on no-wings maps.

(Note: I already appealed so save your messages about where to appeal)

D

Deleted member 352903

Yesterday while i was playing FFA and it came to my attention how many (innocent) players Sentinel banned in just a few minutes. The further the game goes on he started to banning my friends where im 100% sure of that they didn't cheat. And after that it banned me while i was running.
That happend on a wings map so i think that Sentinel gets triggerd by some kind of elytra move like elytra-jumping? (jumping on the ground so the wings spread out and you can move a lot faster).

I know we can't do a lot but it's just a warning. i suggest if you like to play on wings maps to stay out of them for a while if you don't want to get banned. I don't know if this is also the case on no-wings maps.
You’re right, the sentinel sometimes makes mistakes. For the moment you can appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom