Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yesterday while i was playing FFA and it came to my attention how many (innocent) players Sentinel banned in just a few minutes. The further the game goes on he started to banning my friends where im 100% sure of that they didn't cheat. And after that it banned me while i was running.
That happend on a wings map so i think that Sentinel gets triggerd by some kind of elytra move like elytra-jumping? (jumping on the ground so the wings spread out and you can move a lot faster).

I know we can't do a lot but it's just a warning. i suggest if you like to play on wings maps to stay out of them for a while if you don't want to get banned. I don't know if this is also the case on no-wings maps.

(Note: I already appealed so save your messages about where to appeal)

D

Deleted member 352903

Yesterday while i was playing FFA and it came to my attention how many (innocent) players Sentinel banned in just a few minutes. The further the game goes on he started to banning my friends where im 100% sure of that they didn't cheat. And after that it banned me while i was running.
That happend on a wings map so i think that Sentinel gets triggerd by some kind of elytra move like elytra-jumping? (jumping on the ground so the wings spread out and you can move a lot faster).

I know we can't do a lot but it's just a warning. i suggest if you like to play on wings maps to stay out of them for a while if you don't want to get banned. I don't know if this is also the case on no-wings maps.
You’re right, the sentinel sometimes makes mistakes. For the moment you can appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom