Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

She's cute?


  • Total voters
    22

Lillvy

Member
Jul 22, 2023
11
72
18
Argentina
Pronouns
She/Her
I was bored so I drew sentinel as a cute girl.
42 sin título.png
 

Lillvy

Member
Jul 22, 2023
11
72
18
Argentina
Pronouns
She/Her
This was not something I was expecting to see..
However, it's a pleasant surprise, I quite like it! Good stuff!
I'm too creative ik

You should make a variation of her holding a ban hammer 😭

Anyways, this just looks awesome. Never thought I’d think Sentinel is cute…
Holding a ban hammer with the little cube
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom