Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Problems with sentinel

Downwards Knockback/Downwards momentum
The cause I think it is : Sentinel seeing players stay +1 blocks off the ground for too long

Ex: crouching on edge of block exploit to take 0 KB

Reason: Sentinel tries to teleport downwards before letting the person take enough KB

Outcome: player gets to stay crouched on block taking 0 kb because sentinel believes they are flying

Why This Is Bad : Abuse of KB gamemodes in minerware + people not taking kb off edges when they are supposed to

Fix? : Have sentinel test for nearby blocks to the persons feet, EX: if a person is 0.5-2blocks away from the FLOOR/ground below the downwards KB/momentum doesnt take effect as fast

Fix 2? : Have a player take Normal KB then downwards KB half a second after the players hit/reset the counter

Sentinel Teleporting Players (Teleports+Gives Slowness)
Sentinel seeing players move to fast because of bedrocks Jump/God Bridging

EX : Very rarely ill be god bridging/running away and sentinel will teleport me backwards and give me slowness

Why This Is Bad : I get teleported INTO THE GROUND and start to suffocate, on “Dream” for eggwars duos it can be bad because some parts of the map are only 1 blocks deep and not 2.

Why This Is Bad V2 : When running away from somebody I will get teleported backwards and then I would be given slowness, so then they can catch up to me/other players

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Sentinel on Bedrock is currently going through quite some intensive development as we're adding loads of new detections to Bedrock, some of them, unfortunately, being bugged/somewhat broken. If such a thing happens again, please make a video and send it to me via DMs or reply it on this thread so a member of the team can forward it to the developers. Apologies for the inconvenience!

D

Deleted member 554749

Recent sentinel threw me under the map on toys when I was running away. Players are abusing the block no kB glitch where they sneak on a black on the very edge of an island. Am I allowed to report players abusing this extensively?

D

Deleted member 554749

I think Marieke is just talking about people taking no KB on the edge

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom