Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Sentinal be updated as best as possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Can you upgrade Sentinal?

My IGN is TDSkitz, I am a Diamond rank on your awesome server, but I have found my great experience on the server to be diminishing. The reason for this is because I see so many players just hacking away, this causes everyone's experience on the server to be worsened. From my experiences playing EggWars all the time, the hackers seem to be mostly in the Donator community. If you could upgrade Sentinal to where no hackers stand a chance I would greatly appreciate it. I do know that removing all of the hackers would be impossible, but I would really like it if you could try and make many players experience better by removing a large portion of hackers.

-Idk if this is the right area to post this so just tell me if it isn't.-
Sentinal isn't perfect, but at least its doing its job. The creators of sentinel are working day and night trying to make it better, to counter the new types of cheats and hacks. :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Thank you for your responses, but I cant agree with you. I understand that they are working hard on it when they can, but even still I constantly run into hackers.
You answered yourself: They're doing as much as they can, so complaining about it isn't necessarily going to help the case at all.

In my experience, I rarely run into hackers nowadays and half of the time they get banned (sometimes even before I discover that they're hacking).
It might just be bad luck on your end, but are you sure they're hacking? If you're certain, feel free to report them if you have sufficient (video) evidence. I'm kind of having trouble believing that you're running into as many hackers as you claim you do.

(ps this is the right section to post this, no worries)

Sentinel is constantly being updated...

Asking if we could "upgrade sentin*el" is pointless since it is already being done.

It seems as if you are asking us to "upgrade" sentinel because you have seen a few cheaters going uncaught.
It may be that they have since then been caught.
Either way, the best way to help the server is to report the cheaters with video evidence.
For one, you can be sure the person you are reporting is going to get banned, secondly and most importantly you are providing us with video footage that can be used to improve sentinels detections.

TLDR :
Record cheaters so we can ban them while also providing us with footage the devs can use to improve Sentinel.

Looking through the comments it looks like your question has been answered multiple times, there will be no "update" as updates are constantly applied, therefore I don't see the need to leave this thread open for further discussion, if anyone has any objections feel free to pm me.

[Locked]

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.