Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
8C060FEF-E9B5-4EAD-A7F2-58AC85BA6CB3.jpeg
So I got kicked for “sending too many packets” I was in the middle of a pvp duel and this just happened. Can somebody please explain what caused this?

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
I have this sometimes as well. It just means that you're lagging out, it's nothing to worry about really. I usually have this when my PC is lagging a lot (when I have to much programms open at the same time for instance) but it can also happen when your internet connection is really slow I think.
Thanks for telling me! My ping is always at least over 200ms because my WiFi sucks :(

Reactions: Maaarijn

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
If your ping is bad, most of the time while a drop, your client saves all the packages (messages) that should go to the server because it can't send it. When your internet gets better again, it sends all those packages in one go. The server's selfprotection will kick you automatically to protect itself against attacks :).
So that's what that "Sending too many packages" means! :D

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
If your ping is bad, most of the time while a drop, your client saves all the packages (messages) that should go to the server because it can't send it. When your internet gets better again, it sends all those packages in one go. The server's selfprotection will kick you automatically to protect itself against attacks :).
So that's what that "Sending too many packages" means! :D
Thanks for explaining! I use Comcast which is horrible and overpriced and my ping is always at minimum over 200ms.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom