Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
With the particles from the mobs dying, you can get a send blank number of troops for free and I don't think it works? If it does how can I get it to work? Thanks :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I am pretty sure it is a bug, and you can report it on the Bug Report Site. Otherwise, you can try fiddling around with it in game, just don't exploit the bug.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Go to the bug reports site.
I am pretty sure it is a bug, and you can report it on the Bug Report Site. Otherwise, you can try fiddling around with it in game, just don't exploit the bug.
I don't want to correct anyone here, but this is not a bug, it's a simple question. They were asking if the free mobs from the powerups were working or not, and it is very clear that everything works as intended, it's just a bit unintuitive to know that you need to look on the enemy team's to see the magic happen.

Reactions: KittyKatMeg

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
no it will be so OP
Like @Demiro16 said, too op -1
This is not a suggestion thread neither. This is a question about a feature in the game.

Here is a complete description from the "Colossal TD Update" thread of the nether star power up :

Powerups: These will be nether stars shown by green particle effects (mobs with more health have a higher chance of dropping a powerup when killed):
  • Give 10 to 310 coins - 70% chance
  • Give 5 to 105 EXP - 60% chance
  • Send up to 9 zombies, 4 spiders, 3 skeletons and a slime - 30% chance
  • Upgrade sword/bow up to level 2 - 10% chance
  • Upgrade goldmine up to level 3 - 10% chance
  • Upgrade a tower - 40% chance
  • Unlock spider, skeleton, pig zombie or silverfish - 5% chance
  • Give an AoE potion - 20% chance
The original post was asking if this particular effect was working or if it was glitched. The answer is : No, it's not glitched, you just need to get to the enemy side to see it happen. The level of the mobs can range from I to V, which can be very game breaking if you manage to get a Level 5 slime early game, which is still very unlikely to happen.

This is not a bug, the mobs do get sent, and everything works as intended.

This is not a suggestion, since this feature is already in the game, and it's not overpowered unless you get that level 5 early slime. Otherwise it's basically just around 50 bonus experience.

I hope that clears it up and prevents more misunderstandings.

Reactions: Jaistrix

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
no it will be so OP

This is not a suggestion

Go to the bug reports site.

This is not a bug.

This is not a suggestion thread neither. This is a question about a feature in the game.

Here is a complete description from the "Colossal TD Update" thread of the nether star power up :

Powerups: These will be nether stars shown by green particle effects (mobs with more health have a higher chance of dropping a powerup when killed):
The original post was asking if this particular effect was working or if it was glitched. The answer is : No, it's not glitched, you just need to get to the enemy side to see it happen. The level of the mobs can range from I to V, which can be very game breaking if you manage to get a Level 5 slime early game, which is still very unlikely to happen.

This is not a suggestion, since this feature is already in the game, and it's not overpowered unless you get that level 5 early slime. Otherwise it's basically just around 50 bonus experience.

@JaiStrixZ or @Bob_the_Giraffe Lock.
Question Answerd ^-^

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com

This should be everything you need to know :P Thanks @Manchot999 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom