Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, Reason?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
L

Lepzi

So I play a lot of Assassins/Assassinations and what I think should be added is something that will sell an item like a diamond sword for how much its worth so lets say the diamond sword has 50% durability on it exact it should sell for 500 coins but I think this should be only for iron and diamond items because the rest like chain you could just buy with points and sell so only. This would be great to add because sometimes I got pointless diamond gear I don't want or need so instead of disposing it why not sell it so you can buy other stuff you actually need.
Diamond
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword

Iron
Leggs
Chest
Boots
Helmet
Sword

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Good idea, I'd love this. How would you make this work ? I would just put a NPC in armour shop, if you click him a GUI will pop up where you can drop your stuff in. You will then receive your coins.

Reactions: Lepzi

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
I really like the idea of selling items, however, I think that wouldn't make the game more fun as players can sell items they received from a kill..

My suggestion:
Good idea, I'd love this. How would you make this work ? I would just put a NPC in armour shop, if you click him a GUI will pop up where you can drop your stuff in. You will then receive your coins.

Like said here Cubecraft can make an armour stand in 1 of the shops, as an addon Cubecraft can check whether you or someone else bought that item, so you can only sell their own stuff, such as buying dia gear and selling your iron gear after that (iron gear is the gear you will no longer need as you now have dia gear)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I do quite like this suggestion. Having extra diamond/iron gear for some is really just useless, so having an option to sell such items when you don't actually need them would be a nice addition.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game