Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I'm coming up with my first suggestion WOOO! 🥳

As you can understand with the title of this thread, we should make arrows sellable in SkyBlock.

Why?

On my skyblock co-op island with my friends, I made a farm for each mobs so I did one for skeletons. At first everything was good, I was storing arrows in double chests and we got 3 double chests like that and I was selling bones from the skeletons. After few days (2 or 3 days after) we already filled 3 double chest with arrows and we were still getting arrows (and bones) from the skeletons. Since we don't need more arrows than what we already got, we didn't had any choice other than destroy the ones we were keeping getting in the farm I made (Mainly throwing them in the void).

chest_arrows.gif

If I remember correctly I already threw like 3 other full double chest of arrows in the void, and all of these could have been arrows I sell for having coins.
The amount of coins we get for selling them need to be determined with a fair amount of coins to make it not too overpowered.

Give me your opinions about my suggestion in the comment :D
And if you agree with is don't forget to react with :agree:
Thanks to everyone who took time to read it! ❤️

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
how many coins per arrow do you think would be reasonable?
Maybe 10 coins per arrow?
10 coins per arrow looks for me still not enough, it would means 640 coins for a stack of arrow, it would also means the 3 full double chest i got could have make me get 103 680 coins which is not a lot compared to bones, bones give way more coins than that (350 coins per bone) I think something like 150 coin per arrow with taking in consideration the fact we can craft them and that we can get them from skeletons would be enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom