Do you like this

• YES

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • FISH-(or no in english)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
So i have just recently finished making a self building castle which you can kind of tell by the video it AWSOME... (right?...)
but anyways i put another thread because it is more of a build cause it kind of builds itself and yes i know it could have used different blocks but it was just easier to just use cobblestone and its by the time i realized i could have changed it i was 150 command blocks in. Also i know there could have been like music or sound 1 I'm sick and have a raspy voice and 2 my editing software sucks and won't do anything i want.

Finally give me more ideas on what to build/self build I'm not great at building but i could try and i can do anything with redstone so... give me more self building ideas or just other redstone ideas/challanges i want to see what you guys think of.

Reactions: Ping Ether
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

WOW just WOW. I wish I could do that but just like @Steyro said I don't even no how a command block works.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom