Should this be added?

• Yes

• No (Why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Have you ever been browsing the forums and then see someone has a featured content score? I think that pressing the featured content score should redirect you to a list of their featured content.
47AF7A58-F148-4E32-A908-AA5B956C0BC9.jpeg
It’s just a small QOL thing that I think would be kinda cool thing. Please vote in the poll and let me know what you think! (Don’t just say you don’t think it’s necessary because it’s not constructive and as @Story has said many times just because it isn’t needed doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be added)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
This suggestion deserves its escalation.

I can´t even remember how many times I tried to click on Featured content.
Featured content is important and sometimes it´s a little bit hard to find the featured content you were looking for. WIth your suggestion it will be a lot easier to find them back if you know who created the content.

Not that big of a change, but it´s definitely worth it.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Can definitely agree with this! I've been trying to click it so many times, even though I knew it won't work. It makes the Featured content button actually useful.

Since I and lots of other community members agree with this, I'll Escalate this thread!
Thank you for escalating! Can’t wait to hopefully see this!
Congratulations on the Escalated tag!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom