Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I hate it when people do this. xD
Because they use tnt then to blow it up if we come. :p

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Haha lol. Never saw someone doing it and I wasn't aware that it could be pretty usefull xD.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I don't recommend you do this, firstly, you are camping, secondly, you are ruining everybody's game!
So you're telling me that he should NOT do this? So he should just sit on his island and do nothing. Because making a low bridge is camping. Yeah. Got it.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) this isn't very secret, any player fooled by this is probably bad.
2) Campers are easy to battle head on, but sometimes time consuming. Once you get to their island and start fighting them they usually break down like a house of cards.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Campers are easy. This is so cool. I have seen one person do this, but they made it by jumping down and placing blocks as they fell. Your tactic is much better. I would have fallen at least 5 times building that. :D

Drypton

Mar 26, 2016
That is definitely a really good strat. If someone has better gear than you, you can bridge underneath and sneak up on them so you have a few hits in advantage. Thanks for sharing :)

burnhambros

Aug 28, 2016
yeah there are always those kind of players no one likes lol but at least if they camp down there you can just drop tnt or shoot them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom