Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
I have an idea for season games so every special occasion like christmas, easter, new year and the cube craft anniversary have a special mini game that lasts for a limited amount of time and maybe for winning the games you get a reward like a baby animal pet that follows you around in the lobbies. i think pets could be a really cute and cool idea.
:):)
i hope you guys like this idea give a like if you do SSK101:cube_light:

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I have an idea for season games so every special occasion like christmas, easter, new year and the cube craft anniversary have a special mini game that lasts for a limited amount of time and maybe for winning the games you get a reward like a baby animal pet that follows you around in the lobbies. i think pets could be a really cute and cool idea.
:):)
i hope you guys like this idea give a like if you do SSK101:cube_light:
On christmash we had few special minigames.

Pets are the miniatures. Much server has pets, but none have the miniatures. I prefer the miniatures way more.

+0,5 from me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom