Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys what do you think of this new uptade? for example in eggwars everything has changed
my opinion is the prices are too high and the shop is too messy , OP eggwars if you want to buy an op apple it costs 32 diamonds then armor without protection is really bad because there is no fun and if u want to put obsidian you need diamonds, I don't understand about changing a shop so drastically that was already done well in season 1

let me know

• Angry
Reactions: WolFeX and ENDERIUM

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am personally very fond of a lot of the changes. I do agree, however, that some items are slightly overpriced. For me, I'd say the food is a little overpriced. I'd love to see both the baked potato and steak prices reduced by one iron. It's way too easy to run out of food.

Other than that, I'd say most of the items are fairly priced. They're simply trying out new stuff that doesn't have to look like Season 1. But, I'd love to hear your ideas: Which items' prices do you think they should change and to what?

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
I am personally very fond of a lot of the changes. I do agree, however, that some items are slightly overpriced. For me, I'd say the food is a little overpriced. I'd love to see both the baked potato and steak prices reduced by one iron. It's way too easy to run out of food.

Other than that, I'd say most of the items are fairly priced. They're simply trying out new stuff that doesn't have to look like Season 1. But, I'd love to hear your ideas: Which items' prices do you think they should change and to what?
well the prices are absolutely to be changed they are too high in everything and the armors put like that makes no sense, the season 1 was structured in a perfect way the prices were reasonable

iron armor protection 4 was super fun for 20 diamonds! let's tell the truth! op apples for only 8 diamonds! what I mean is that it doesn't make sense to change things that are already goods!

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It launched way too early. They put it in testing and it was fine until they released it without polishing it. It has way too many bugs.

I despise the new prices. You have to spend a LOT longer at your island, like nearly a minute.

Reactions: gaIaxy

abc159835

Jul 19, 2023
As a player of Eggwar, my friends and I are very disappointed with this update.
We don't want to find new gameplay at all, the old one is already good enough.
If we continue to maintain the status quo, I believe many players will choose to leave, including me.
Play level: 44

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom