Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont know if this is already being developed or suggested. But adding a searchbar would be helpful to search prefixes, cages or other stuff in the loot menu. Some people have 100 prefixes or cages and i can imagine that they spend some time searching for a specific prefix or cage.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This is something I know many people have wanted (and suggested) and still want. It’d be convenient and it’s a small change that has a big effect.

On Bedrock I actually see the loot clogging up your menu as less of an issue than on Java. On Java, literally hundreds of cages exist already. Just add that number to all the other loot items and you’ll most likely easily reach a thousand different cosmetic items.

So yes, please, add this to both networks. It’s such a QOL feature and genuinely something we need.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Speaking about Bedrock specifically, I personally think this is a 'why not?' QoL feature, but I am just wondering how this search bar would be implemented without looking very clunky.

Loot is ordered alphabetically so it does not take too long to find what you are looking for anyway.

But I am on both sides. 'Why not' and 'why/how'

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
This was suggested, and denied long ago:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli