Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
My first schoolday will start on the first september. I don't hate school, but I also don't like it. We need school in our life, we can't without. Holidays are certainly nicer than school :).

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really hate it, but it's also far ahead from being as fun as Cubecraft. That's why I have been playing a lot on Cubecraft instead of being busy with school. However, this year I changed my mind. I've also made a thread about it. Also, if I wouldn't have had school, I would've never been able to write in English on the forums. (Although it needs some improvement :P)

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Everyone Hates School Right?
#CubeCraftSchool
Cubecraft open a school and teach us how to play better and gaming:P

Heremoln

Mar 7, 2020
I hate school, but I try not to vent my anger too much , it's like a test in the game-another level. In games, I like to look for different bugs or flaws , and this often manifests itself in life. For example, I coped with school easily using [Removed] to write my paper. If something is bothering you, then try to look at it from a different angle, and then another and so on until you see what you are looking for, this advice really helps me, good luck;).

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
The only classroom that doesn't reach an Internet connection. Yes, that's where I'm :[

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I hate school, but I try not to vent my anger too much , it's like a test in the game-another level. In games, I like to look for different bugs or flaws , and this often manifests itself in life. For example, I coped with school easily using [Removed] to write my paper. If something is bothering you, then try to look at it from a different angle, and then another and so on until you see what you are looking for, this advice really helps me, good luck;).

3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom