Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Scuba diving in Turkey and my the connector for my canisters to my breathing tube was faulty, oxygen was flying all over the place and I could barely breathe. Not too bad a few feet underwater but I was like 50 metres down ;-;
That seems like the reasonable time in which you start contemplating your entire life.

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
My scariest Moment was when I saw a black moon shape thingy and it was holding a knife (quite sharp) and I noticed it was coming towards me...
I was about 3 yrs old :33

BubbleGalore

Jun 7, 2014
My scariest moment is probably when I got hit by an idiot that was going like 50KM and hour... WHERE I GOT MY BROKEN DANG LEG!

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
Another one has to do with sleep paralysis. When I was younger (around 6 years old) I was forced to watch E.T. And that crap is scary for a little kid. After watching it, I started having sleep paralysis. During that time, I would "wake up" in my dream and couldn't move. My door would open and E.T would walk in with a knife and stab me repeatedly and I couldn't do anything about it because I couldn't move. This is the only one that's ever happened to me, and it still does, but it doesn't scare me anymore because I know it's not real. Idc if people laugh at this.

Reactions: Yittamonkey

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
Another one has to do with sleep paralysis. When I was younger (around 6 years old) I was forced to watch E.T. And that crap is scary for a little kid. After watching it, I started having sleep paralysis. During that time, I would "wake up" in my dream and couldn't move. My door would open and E.T would walk in with a knife and stab me repeatedly and I couldn't do anything about it because I couldn't move. This is the only one that's ever happened to me, and it still does, but it doesn't scare me anymore because I know it's not real. Idc if people laugh at this.
Believe it or not E.T. used to scare the crap out of me I used to think he was in my closet and my friend would have an E.T. plushie in his room and when I slept over I just kept staring at it unable to sleep xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom