Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I'm a pilot...so I'm not scared of Skydiving....I think its eighter sleep paralysis ...or ghost stories xD...lel...

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
5 years ago, I cleaned up my room fully. I went on a trip. When I got back, it was all messed up.

Another incident was when about 10PM one day 2 months ago when I went into my sisters room and her lamp light was flickering on and off. And she was completely freaked.

Last was I was in my car on a road near where a tornado hit, news saying 5 deaths, I saw 2 children running behind a tree, when I looked behind the tree again when we drove past, there was never any children.

Also when I woke up with my sister staring right at me. (much scare, wow)

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Not scary, but weird.
I just turned off the lights at the living room, I was walking towards the stairs then suddenly one of the doors started opening the closing... Everyone was asleep. So I did what every smart person would do... Keep walking.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
When you're in your room and a stink bug flies past your face. Just the options you're left with to deal with the thing are so limited. ;-;

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
My scariest moment is when I woke up, on a Thursday, got up for school, looked at my phone, and it was 11 o clock....

mhm I never woke up....and me being my weird school obsessed all honors 4.0 GPA self got all freaked out and then my Dad drove me to school, and was like if anyone asked, you were at the dentist...

yeah...scary times.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
My scariest moment is when I woke up, on a Thursday, got up for school, looked at my phone, and it was 11 o clock....

mhm I never woke up....and me being my weird school obsessed all honors 4.0 GPA self got all freaked out and then my Dad drove me to school, and was like if anyone asked, you were at the dentist...

yeah...scary times.
That's an awful feeling, except it usually happens to me on the weekends when of course there's no school to freak out for.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Scuba diving in Turkey and my the connector for my canisters to my breathing tube was faulty, oxygen was flying all over the place and I could barely breathe. Not too bad a few feet underwater but I was like 30 metres down ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom