Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Supreme

Feb 9, 2017
274 Lafayette Street NYC
But but, why? GG = Good Game, and I'm pretty sure most everyone on the network knows that, so what is the point? Just say gg?
Already answered that :)
I personally like to do it because I like to have no/rare grammar mistakes when I speak. Things like lol and omg really annoy me if I use them in excess. gg is no different.
I mean you DON'T have to do it, I just thought it would carry the same level of sportsmanship. I guess it'd be less work not to include it.

Reactions: Fristey

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Already answered that :)

I mean you DON'T have to do it, I just thought it would carry the same level of sportsmanship. I guess it'd be less work not to include it.

Majority of people don't do it for anything other than the xp that's given from it.
Even some of the ones that call hacks still say it :P

Reactions: Fristey

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First of all no offense but this is a terribly made thread the title is the purpose you couldve said "Good Game gives an xp point" or something

And than explain your thoughts in the box the title is just a labeling of your idea i cant stand when players just simply do
your current title should actually be the description

Second i dont see the reason why, good game takes to long to type out before your tped out and the win effects heavily lag the game regardless of your ping so that wont help either, gg is quick and easy (and thank goodness its no longer in spam block)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
GG = The same as "Good Game" also I don't think it's necessary to add it when you can just type gg instead of Good Game, It's way more efficient.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Why not? :P
GG = Good game if you aren't Taiwanese. (I am but I rarely use GG the other way)

Side note: GG means dead/failed in-game in Taiwan. People often say "I GG'ed" to mean "I am dead" or "I failed."

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom