Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should They Add this?

  • yes

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes But tweak it a bit

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Cursedpug89

Well-Known Member
Sep 6, 2019
205
193
94
23
I think adding a Kit Called Savitar would be cool. Savitar is the Hindu god of Motion so you could give it 2 speed 2 potions so you can zoom around. Is this a silly idea Kinda would it be fun Yes.

Kit Equipment
Light Grey Leather Helmet
2 Speed 2 Potions
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom