Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Pretty simple, it works just like Miniatures.
Every time you enter the lobby, you have your saved miniature ready.
So I want this to also get added to the gadgets.

There is an option to remove the gadget, if you would like.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
No, I don't like this.
The reason why is because there's no such button as "remove gadget", which means if it saves, you'll always have a gadget on you.
Sorry, but -1.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am sorry, but I don't like this idea. You'll have the gadget for always in your hotbar and like @Flaxic said, you don't have a remove button. I also don't use my gadgets very often.

Reactions: Flaxic

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't think this is a good idea, but it i think that then more people would spam their gadgets. -1 Sorry

Keep thinking of new idea's! :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No, I don't like this.
The reason why is because there's no such button as "remove gadget", which means if it saves, you'll always have a gadget on you.
Sorry, but -1.
I am sorry, but I don't like this idea. You'll have the gadget for always in your hotbar and like @Flaxic said, you don't have a remove button. I also don't use my gadgets very often.
Edited.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this idea could go either way. You'll always have a way to your gadgets in your hot bar anyway.

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
Me Neither. I think this is a waste of time for the CC staff and development team. Sorry for speaking my opinion.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
It seems like a pretty pointless feature, but I guess there's no harm in adding it. I don't see them implementing this any time soon though.
I agree with Gainfull on this one as I don't see how Cubecraft could benefit from this update. I mean this could be put in to a vanity update but it will most likely not bring players to our server. In my opinion it is worthless but why not add it just because.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom