Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FwoxySW

Member
Sep 21, 2020
13
7
9
27
Has anyone encountered this player (Sansgamer55590) while playing duels today? I was playing for a few hours, matched with them about 9 times total, and they quit before the match started, while I was still in my cage. On one occurrence I matched with them 3 times in a row, and they quit out each time, and unless there is another way to go back to lobby, it seemed incredibly strange how someone could disconnect from the server and be back in the queue seconds later. Didn’t mind getting a stat boost and some xp, it was just a strange thing to happen. Anyways else encounter this?

(Bedrock)
 

Attachments

  • 24614C2F-A5BD-4EEE-BFC4-12812D90A031.png
    24614C2F-A5BD-4EEE-BFC4-12812D90A031.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
426
116
49
20
Has anyone encountered this player (Sansgamer55590) while playing duels today? I was playing for a few hours, matched with them about 9 times total, and they quit before the match started, while I was still in my cage. On one occurrence I matched with them 3 times in a row, and they quit out each time, and unless there is another way to go back to lobby, it seemed incredibly strange how someone could disconnect from the server and be back in the queue seconds later. Didn’t mind getting a stat boost and some xp, it was just a strange thing to happen. Anyways else encounter this?

(Bedrock)
is that comic sans ms?!
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom