Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added to cubecraft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaMo33

Jul 8, 2016
In his V1 of this map we were talking about a temple made of gold...
Also most Japanese temples were made of painted wood....
I made the outer islands darker to represent a more evil side and then like a God temple in the middle

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Love the map if you could put the map as a download link that would be cool if you don't know how to do that just ask. (Me or google)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
In his V1 of this map we were talking about a temple made of gold...
i don't think so

Well actually yes, I commented on his V1 "Believe it or not, one of the lords has a temple made of gold (in Kyoto)" He might have tried making that but it didn't look that good. I have a picture I took of the gold temple if you need reference.
XwPoFWw.jpg
ol9Xwil.jpg
zHN4Ni1.jpg
ulkUdlX.jpg

Sorry if the picture was a little blur, there were tons of people and I didn't want to stay at one area too long. I have other pictures I took in case you would like reference for them. I have pictures of the Torii but you did them well so no need for that. x)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well actually yes, I commented on his V1 "Believe it or not, one of the lords has a temple made of gold (in Kyoto)" He might have tried making that but it didn't look that good. I have a picture I took of the gold temple if you need reference.
XwPoFWw.jpg
ol9Xwil.jpg
zHN4Ni1.jpg
ulkUdlX.jpg

Sorry if the picture was a little blur, there were tons of people and I didn't want to stay at one area too long. I have other pictures I took in case you would like reference for them. I have pictures of the Torii but you did them well so no need for that. x)
Ah the Ground floor isn't out of gold... ;-;

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Afraid not, but if you visit kanazawa prefecture, you can taste their gold leaf icecream.
Please I hope it doesn't taste like metal when I eat it...
Well that aside, hope to see updates from this builder, I think the map is really good and would love to see more in it.
I also would like to see more of this map... Even though cube already has a Japanese themed map (Oriental) I would like to see more Japanese themed maps in games....

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

It doesn't really taste like anything, mmm..

I also would like to see more of this map... Even though cube already has a Japanese themed map (Oriental) I would like to see more Japanese themed maps on games....

I like oriental even though it doesn't really scream the Japanese culture, I would like to see more Japanese culture put into a map such as this.. something that shouts "THIS IS JAPAN!!" because I'm sure you who likes anime, would love Japan. Imagine if someone re-created a small part of world in the anime you like, into a map and you get to play on it. It would be fun and amazing and you would be screaming like some fanboy, I mean I would totally scream my lungs out if that were the case.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Alex waatling

Jul 7, 2016
It doesn't really taste like anything, mmm..

I like oriental even though it doesn't really scream the Japanese culture, I would like to see more Japanese culture put into a map such as this.. something that shouts "THIS IS JAPAN!!" because I'm sure you who likes anime, would love Japan. Imagine if someone re-created a small part of world in the anime you like, into a map and you get to play on it. It would be fun and amazing and you would be screaming like some fanboy, I mean I would totally scream my lungs out if that were the case.

I also would like to see more of this map... Even though cube already has a Japanese themed map (Oriental) I would like to see more Japanese themed maps in games....
they are not all gold look at the Zenkoji Temple and the Rurikoji Temple and the senso ji all of which i have been to and are not made out of gold

JamarPlayz43

Jul 18, 2016
I think it looks awesome but i would say that it looks like a solo map and i think it would make a great solo map

JaMo33

Jul 8, 2016
Love the map if you could put the map as a download link that would be cool if you don't know how to do that just ask. (Me or google)
im not sending you the download as your probably gona submit it to another server

N

Nikboo

I would actually play this map a lot. It looks really good! I hope it is added!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom