Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
There isn't a lot of staffs inside the Assassination server so I suggest putting signs with rules written! It should be like this

1.) Do not use inappropriate language
2.) No hacking
3.) No bullying
4.) Respect to another
5.) No trolling

Ok rule No.5 is VERY important. Word "Trolling" in the server its like this. Example: Lot of players tells to another player like
"Do /kill to see how many kills you have!" This is a serious problem. Some players might fell for it and lose their items they got.

I hope this gets accepted

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
These are basic rules that are just common sense, and nobody reads rules written on signs, and I'm on assasinations for about an hour or so each day. And if there is a situation that requires immediate attention, just do /report [player name] [reason]

Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
Conclusion of my suggestion is a new rule called "No Trolling"

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
There isn't a lot of staffs inside the Assassination server so I suggest putting signs with rules written! It should be like this

1.) Do not use inappropriate language
2.) No hacking
3.) No bullying
4.) Respect to another
5.) No trolling

Ok rule No.5 is VERY important. Word "Trolling" in the server its like this. Example: Lot of players tells to another player like
"Do /kill to see how many kills you have!" This is a serious problem. Some players might fell for it and lose their items they got.

I hope this gets accepted
one time i got taken like this,,, someone said "try my awesome hack! the server says that its allowed. Muse told me!! its alt and f4!"
this was a lie.. however i dont remember the persons name. XD (muse did not tell him)

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
I think if your dumb enough to type /kill, or exit out of your game via keyboard shortcuts, then you should die, lol. Its not like the lose anything, and they'll never do it twice. I lost 3 sets of dia armor on Assassins, and I still to this day think it was funneh. Trolling is a great thing, as long as your not bulling or spamming. Such as saying "Hit ALT + F4 to become OP" over and over again. But if you can trick some people, its fun for everybody, 'cept maybe the guy who died lol...

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
These are basic rules that are just common sense, and nobody reads rules written on signs, and I'm on assasinations for about an hour or so each day. And if there is a situation that requires immediate attention, just do /report [player name] [reason]

Indeed, no one reads them anyways, players only read signs when they realize they don't know what is going on and what to do, THEN, as a LAST RESORT they read signs..

I think if your dumb enough to type /kill, or exit out of your game via keyboard shortcuts, then you should die, lol. Its not like the lose anything, and they'll never do it twice. I lost 3 sets of dia armor on Assassins, and I still to this day think it was funneh. Trolling is a great thing, as long as your not bulling or spamming. Such as saying "Hit ALT + F4 to become OP" over and over again. But if you can trick some people, its fun for everybody, 'cept maybe the guy who died lol...

Agreed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom