• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay no introduction just jump right into the short suggestion
The rules against teaming say this

Teaming/Crossteaming
Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game. Both teaming and crossteaming are strictly prohibited in games with both solo and team modes available.

This never specifies one thing about both types of teaming
If all the players left alive agree to team after killing everyone then it doesn't count as teaming

all I am suggesting is just slip that little clarification in there because clearly there are players who don't know that
@Camezonda

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Specifying this might end up in people strategically working together by killing everyone in the map first, just to end up teaming in the end when they're the last two remaining. I'd call this indirect crossteaming, which is not provable in any way if said teamers know what they're doing.
I'd rather people not know about this teaming exception, unless they ask or report. It would prevent confusion, and wouldn't lead players to think that indirectly crossteaming is foolproof.
In order to keep that little bit out of the equation, they should reword it to:
"Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game to eliminate others. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game and eliminating other teams together. Both teaming and crossteaming are strictly prohibited in games with both solo and team modes available."
This way, people wouldn't obviously see that being the last two alive would mean crossteaming isn't possible, but it's still present in this explanation of the rule.

Reactions: Max ♠

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Specifying this might end up in people strategically working together by killing everyone in the map first, just to end up teaming in the end when they're the last two remaining. I'd call this indirect crossteaming, which is not provable in any way if said teamers know what they're doing.
I'd rather people not know about this teaming exception, unless they ask or report. It would prevent confusion, and wouldn't lead players to think that indirectly crossteaming is foolproof.
In order to keep that little bit out of the equation, they should reword it to:
"Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game to eliminate others. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game and eliminating other teams together. Both teaming and crossteaming are strictly prohibited in games with both solo and team modes available."
This way, people wouldn't obviously see that being the last two alive would mean crossteaming isn't possible, but it's still present in this explanation of the rule.
Not suggesting say what I said word for word
suggesting clarification
This means teaming in minerware is allowed... Muahahaha....
it is
it always had been

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game to eliminate others.
By that definition players can team as long as they don't try to eliminate other players, including standing on the same island without attacking each other while other players are still in the game. Even trading items would be a gray area, since it's only indirectly used to eliminate others later.
I get your point, but I think that indirect teaming is not nearly as bad as regular teaming, it does give them a small advantage of not having to worry about one player, but no difference in an actual fight. I also think that people will do this anyway, even without the intention of teaming in the end. I doubt that people being aware that teaming as the last players isn't punishable would increase the amount of indirect teaming much.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
D

Deleted member 59979

I agree it should be changed as it seems quite unclear. They should also check the other rules and make sure they are nice and clear as well as there may be some other unclearness.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom