Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Pretty sure that's handled by a system. From what I've seen on many streams, all they do is /(command) (player) (offense) and then their punishment system will take all the warnings & previous offense into account.
At least, that's how I think it works from what I've seen.


How is it relevant to you?
I haven't seen one in a while, and they always get left behind with a big "No" from the community.
juST GO TO THE SITE XD
 

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Reporting people with /report gets a no, /reporting bringing up the report website does not.
I almost lost track of what we were talking about.
I'll just leave it at this: You're right that those threads are somewhat relevant still, but that comes down to opinion per person. Changing the necroposting rule really doesn't seem necessary to me, so I rather not go through the trouble of changing it.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom