Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xilicks

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
New York
www.youtube.com
Just here to ask to hopefully get a staff response on what exactly defines cross teaming.

Earlier I was in a match where my team was the last with their Egg intact naturally the other teams targeted us to hopefully destroy our Egg to level the playing field. I didn't see any problem with this and didn't view it as cross teaming because it made sense that my team with the Egg would be the target and maybe for a short while the other teams would focus down the threat.

In a later match I witnessed the Yellow team had their Egg intact and the Green / Red team (both without their eggs) rushed the Yellow base at the same time. The Red team destroyed the Yellow Egg and at the end of the fight only one Green player remained. The Yellow players soon after accused the Green and Red teams of cross teaming (Keep in mind the Green/Red players were fighting each other and the yellow team) Is this allowed? While yes they did focus down the Yellow team "together" they also fought one another.

I'm just wondering to know when it is worth to report somebody of cross teaming if actions like this happen?

-As a final note I'm totally aware that the rule is designed towards 2 teams or 2 players from different teams working together, this is obviously cross teaming just wondering if the situation described above counts under "Cross Teaming" or if it is excusable to have a common enemy?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
defines cross teaming.
Cross teaming is when 2 or more players that are NOT on the same team form a non official/legal 'team', they tend to help each other out in fights and do not harm each other. If 2 players ignore each other (when they don't hit each other but are close by) it is allowed, but if they both team up against 1 player and after defeating that player don't fight each other this is not allowed.
In a later match I witnessed the Yellow team had their Egg intact and the Green / Red team (both without their eggs) rushed the Yellow base at the same time. The Red team destroyed the Yellow Egg and at the end of the fight only one Green player remained. The Yellow players soon after accused the Green and Red teams of cross teaming (Keep in mind the Green/Red players were fighting each other and the yellow team) Is this allowed?
If the green and red team were fighting at the same time fighting the yellow team it is allowed, note some players may ignore others to let them break that team's egg (to succeed in fulfilling a common goal).
I'm just wondering to know when it is worth to report somebody of cross teaming if actions like this happen?
If you see 2 (or more) players of different teams focus on 1 player/team continuously without any conflict between them then it is teaming, But if you notice they are just trying to fulfill a common goal then disband i believe it is okay.

I hope you now understand :D
If anything is still unclear feel free to ask!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom