• No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Hello CubeCrafters!
I have noticed that players miss the old variations of Eggwars - Speed, No void and Double Eggwars. And because Eggwars is by far the most popular game of all CubeCraft games, I think something can be done about that. My suggestion is to add a rotation system so that everyone can play their favorite type of Eggwars.

For Example:
First trial 7(or more) days: No void Eggwars
Second trial 7(or more) days: Speed Eggwars
Third trial 7(or more) days: Double Eggwars

Maybe it could be implemented within the Eggwars NPC.

Let me know what you guys think!

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello CubeCrafters!
I have noticed that players miss the old variations of Eggwars - Speed, No void and Double Eggwars. And because Eggwars is by far the most popular game of all CubeCraft games, I think something can be done about that. My suggestion is to add a rotation system so that everyone can play their favorite type of Eggwars.

For Example:

No void was a disaster it is literally taking the point of eggwars away. Eggwars is a game of skill and strategy where as no void was a game of who could rush first. The water aspect of it aswell was a failure. Eggwars is also mainly centered around pvp with the water it made pvping very hard and annoying. Double eggwars the same it was annoying due to having 2 eggs. The objective in eggwars is to break the egg and kill all this has been like that fot years now and i dont see the point in having 2 eggs. This is disrupting the cycle

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello CubeCrafters!

For Example:

Speed eggwars was the only other good mode. It disnt ruin what eggwars was unlike no void and double egg. Yes the game was fast but it was very furious in the way things were so cheap and easy to get. That was the only fun and worthwhile variation of eggwars. @Juskebat agreed?

Reactions: God.

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
No void was a disaster it is literally taking the point of eggwars away. Eggwars is a game of skill and strategy where as no void was a game of who could rush first. The water aspect of it aswell was a failure. Eggwars is also mainly centered around pvp with the water it made pvping very hard and annoying. Double eggwars the same it was annoying due to having 2 eggs. The objective in eggwars is to break the egg and kill all this has been like that fot years now and i dont see the point in having 2 eggs. This is disrupting the cycle
that's why it was called eggwars experiments...

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Speed eggwars was the only other good mode. It disnt ruin what eggwars was unlike no void and double egg. Yes the game was fast but it was very furious in the way things were so cheap and easy to get. That was the only fun and worthwhile variation of eggwars. @Juskebat agreed?
My favourite is Speed Eggwars two, but there are also people that love novoid and double egg so my idea was to combine so everyone is happy.....

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
My favourite is Speed Eggwars two, but there are also people that love novoid and double egg so my idea was to combine so everyone is happy.....
LMAO. Legit noone liked no void. Only the peasantry noobs liked it. Same as double eggwars. You idea is completely destroying the original game. Just like them experimental modes.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I didn't really play them, back then I already 'quited' eggwars entirely, it was no fun for me after more than a month playing time. I don't think I'd love those gamemodes, even though I didn't like normal Eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom