Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of my idea of an RP server?

• It's a great idea.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • NAW, I dun like it dat much.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RainbowFreak47

Oct 27, 2013
Hi guyz, Rainbow here, and there's somehing I miss from creative that was recently banned: Roleplay.
Maybe a Roleplay server could be made for the server so we can have a server for the roleplayers
and the builders. That way people on the creative server can enjoy building without spam from the RPs.

RainbowFreak47

Oct 27, 2013
I get that some people find it annoying, but like me, there are people that have missed RP.
Like JulesMC, dragonlord, gymnastobsession, and ImLaurenSoYeah.
Plus a bunch of other random people.
:p

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Role play is banned on CCG so I don't think A role play server will be top of the list to add! @RainbowFreak47

Banned only from the creative server.

Role plays are stupid, just some 9 year old girl flirting with a peadophile.

You're an idiot.

Hi guyz, Rainbow here, and there's somehing I miss from creative that was recently banned: Roleplay.
Maybe a Roleplay server could be made for the server so we can have a server for the roleplayers
and the builders. That way people on the creative server can enjoy building without spam from the RPs.

Yes, we will look into having a roleplay server. If you are into hard-core type roleplay server @Lucariatias may have some great suggestions for you, otherwise we have discussed having a more easy type roleplay server on cubecraft, perhaps we can revive that into discussion.

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
Banned only from the creative server.
Your an idiot.
Yes, we will look into having a roleplay server. If you are into hard-core type roleplay server @Lucariatias may have some great suggestions for you, otherwise we have discussed having a more easy type roleplay server on cubecraft, perhaps we can revive that into discussion.
Hi,
I also develop for another server called Wayward Realms - it's pretty hardcore and you'd have to apply over at the site here - but it's a lot of fun and you may enjoy it. (It's very different from the CubeCraft environment - we expect most people to be about 14+ but if you're younger than that and show enough maturity you may still be accepted)

We are looking into something more easy-going on CubeCraft - what sort of stuff is wanted?

xSpeechlessMoob

Dec 6, 2013
I never played creative RP but I would like it to be implemented as a separate server I think it would be a great addition because personally I only play Kit Pvp and I cant play that hours on end so this would be a good way to just have a break and chat with fellow players and what have you.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Hi,
I also develop for another server called Wayward Realms - it's pretty hardcore and you'd have to apply over at the site here - but it's a lot of fun and you may enjoy it. (It's very different from the CubeCraft environment - we expect most people to be about 14+ but if you're younger than that and show enough maturity you may still be accepted)

We are looking into something more easy-going on CubeCraft - what sort of stuff is wanted?
When people think RP, they think 'love' 'boyfriends/girlfriends' 'families'

When I think RP, I think 'DragonQuest' that sorts. I think stuff like that may be good if it's pretty much like an adventure rp

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I think Lucariatias is just waiting for you guys to answer his question rather then going on a tangent, ignoring him, then tagging him again and discussing why he isnt replying... Read!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom