Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, what you're talking this isn't the place to talk about it. Make sure to do an appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

What I've understood you're currently banned for "Fake evidence" which is a complicated punishment, make sure to apology with the staff who banned you as well with the affected guy.

Welcome tho.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t think it’s very kind to throw all of those words at someone, without showing any proof of him doing anything bad against you, however there is a staff feedback page where you can send your thoughts on the staff member you choose to.
As well if you would like to get your current punishments removed, I would recommend you to understand what you have done wrong and then talk to CapitanGato, but with slightly different and more chill tone.
I hope you understood what I meant to say.

Apr 11, 2020
He is biased about me, that wont work, he will never unban me, but try getting dikkehans' YT or discord In-game, and then give it to me

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Hmm, I don't think you should write that thread here. And It is not so nice to hang out someone like that. Make sure to contact CapitanGato and explain to him that you're sorry. I hope it resolves.

-Lukejvc

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom