Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think he is hacking?

• Total voters

Odinjr

Apr 25, 2018
I dont have a youtube account because my parents wont allow it until I'm 18, in 7 years. This means that I cant do a official report, so I have to stick with it here. Hacker: RicardoGamer27; Hacking, Destroying the core without being anywhere near it. I can tell, me and my teammates were practically circling it like a shark.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, I could use a "no" button since there's no video proof to go off of, but there's no "no" option available. Judging by your story though, he's probably exploiting a vanilla bug where your breaking timer doesn't quite reset if an entity gets in your way. It's hard to describe, but it's definitely a possibility. And by the way, that's a bannable offense.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I dont have a youtube account because my parents wont allow it until I'm 18, in 7 years. This means that I cant do a official report, so I have to stick with it here. Hacker: RicardoGamer27; Hacking, Destroying the core without being anywhere near it. I can tell, me and my teammates were practically circling it like a shark.
Without proof, the staff can't ban this person i'm afraid, since they are only staring at words.
You need video evidence to get the hacker to be caught and then banned.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Try Vidlii, somewhere that you can upload videos that isn't Youtube, then report him with video evidence.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom