Screenshot_20231231_165702_TikTok.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
The right one has what looks like an ice maker maybe and the fridge on the left doesn’t have that (I could be wrong about it being an ice maker)

On the other hand, the person on the left has more drawers, one of which can hold fruits and vegetables which seems pretty common in a fridge. The woman on the right has the fruits and vegetables out in the open. However, it’s probably okay since vegetables are probably safe to have sitting out

But the person on the right has a metal pot with a lid on it in her fridge, while there’s nothing like that in the other person’s fridge (There might be, or it’s just a pie). The woman on the left seems to not have proper storage for the meat and the pizza box is sitting open too

So I’m going to say that the woman on the left is poorer because she doesn’t have an ice maker like the other person does, and she doesn’t seem to have any proper storage for the meat products and cheese that she has

Also @ToonBer has a good point 👍

Reactions: phenixmc2689

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
There's not enough information to discern which of them is poor.
Neither of them could own either fridge, they could both be over at other people's houses, all the food in both of them could be cardboard cutouts, both of them could have a winning lottery ticket in their pocket, both could owe massive amounts in taxes, both could be actresses, either could have a first or last name called 'Poor', are we talking financially/emotionally/morally?
There's so many technicalities which could make either one, or neither, the right answer.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
My guess is that the woman on the left is more poor after she has bought a lot of expensive jewelry and clothes. Woman on the right might have more money on their bank.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Only other explanation I can guess is that the woman on the left doesn't spend their money as wisely as the woman on the right. Woman on the left has some more expensive food on her fridge, and expensive clothes / jewelry like I mentioned before, and all this might be because she spends too much money, when the woman on the left spends it more wisely.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess it’s possible that since the woman on the left has likely been more privileged in life you could assume the greater opportunities that open up to her could earn her more money.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
Well, I'll give you the answer. First of all, congratulations to you, it was indeed the person dressed in red who is poor, now I'm going to tell you why

If you look carefully at the picture, it's not a fridge but a cupboard. So certain foods cannot be eaten in a cupboard

If it was a fridge or a refrigerator you'd see blue spots, which is what the other fridge has on food :)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
If you look carefully at the picture, it's not a fridge but a cupboard. So certain foods cannot be eaten in a cupboard

If it was a fridge or a refrigerator you'd see blue spots, which is what the other fridge has on food :)
I was getting so close to that xD
I wonder if either fridge has a freezer in it, maybe only the fridge on the right does
I noticed the “fridge” on the left didn’t have a freezer and I noticed the shape was a little strange on it; I was starting to think that it was some kind of cheaper refrigerator that didn’t have a freezer

I wouldn’t have thought it was a cupboard xD, probably because there’s meat in it

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, I'll give you the answer. First of all, congratulations to you, it was indeed the person dressed in red who is poor, now I'm going to tell you why

Ah, but the other one is too poor to pay her electricity bills, so in a few minutes all her power will be cut, meaning all her frozen and chilled foods will spoil.
Whereas the other woman is rich enough to buy freshly cooked food regularly, and just store it in a cupboard for a day before ordering more.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom