Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 21, 2017
I wish there were rewards for the time played on the server as ... every month you get a head, or a cell to start skywars I do not say a rank because it would be a lot but a cell or something like that tell me if it's a good idea or not :) :P Gracias.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I mean I don't see the harm in getting heads and stuff, but they count total time spent on the server, it could take like a year or more of playing to get 1 month total time (it takes a long time just to get a week total time), and if you count lobby time, you could just afk 12 hours a day for 60 days.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I wish there were rewards for the time played on the server as ... every month you get a head, or a cell to start skywars I do not say a rank because it would be a lot but a cell or something like that tell me if it's a good idea or not :) :p Gracias.
I do not see any problem with getting a head. Maybe like a monthly reward in the rewards, but I do not really care much for it. I do not use cosmetics.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
There are rewards for time played sort of +250 experience :P and vanity points for donators ♡ I don't mind cosmetic rewards for playtime but I think the rewards should go to the players who deserve it the most such as leaderboards members

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I wish there were rewards for the time played on the server as ... every month you get a head, or a cell to start skywars I do not say a rank because it would be a lot but a cell or something like that tell me if it's a good idea or not :) :p Gracias.
Then what, when you have everything

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I mean I don't see the harm in getting heads and stuff, but they count total time spent on the server, it could take like a year or more of playing to get 1 month total time (it takes a long time just to get a week total time), and if you count lobby time, you could just afk 12 hours a day for 60 days.
I've 12 weeks and been playing for 6 months maybe? Not sure but it's over 5. :)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
When you mean cell do you mean the coloured glass?

Jan 25, 2017
It's a good one, but I guess there wil be alot of players who will AFK for hours...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom