Do you like the idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Ok so cubecraft has a huge community and most of them don’t know about the forums which is kind of crazy. I know that there is a message when you join a lobby saying that there is a forums and discord but I didn’t even know that existed in till doing research for this thread, and that was definitely not how I found out an the forums. I think there should be some sort of rewards like a special cosmetic or something like that. There has also been concerns about if Microsoft would allow this.

I did some research and what I am suggesting is totally allowed... Giving a cosmetic like a cage is a grey area but i know for a fact that discord and forums members could be given the [FOURMS] or [DISCORD] title. Lifeboat has a discord rank and Microsoft has said nothing so something like this is allowed.

Another idea would be having particle effects for arrows. i think that it would be very cool to have something like blue and white practical effects for the forums and discord (because that is the 2 colors in the discord icon and the main cubecraft colors.

Don’t forget to let me know what you think about this idea!

Last edited:

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the concept of giving players a small reward for joining the forums or discord. I just don't think you should get VIP xp for joining the forums/discord as most players have paid for it. Maybe cosmetics would work as a reward for this, like a balloon, cage or win effect.

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Yeah I agree - but like Anneum said, I don't think it should be VIP experience. I've seen another thread before that suggested people get a cosmetic, such as a trail or prefix, for having a forums account. I also think that just in general, cubecraft should push the forums more as most people don't know it exists.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I do really agree with this! Something like a Discord/forums shield or balloon would be cool and would motivate people to join the forums and Discord and start interacting with the community. This isn't something that's too overpowered, but just a little funny thingy for joining one of these would definitely be a cool thingy :)

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think this is an amazing idea! It would defiantly bring more members to both places and you get a reward for joining.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
A problem for this is that people can make alternate accounts on the forums and they would get more rewards. Also other forum or social media platforms however you want to call it does not reward people for joining. For example, some people may not have known about Twitter which is hard to find people that has not heard about Twitter, but they still would not reward them because how would Twitter know if they have just heard about it? Even CubeCraft forums!

Loubey

Apr 26, 2019
Netherlands
A problem for this is that people can make alternate accounts on the forums and they would get more rewards. Also other forum or social media platforms however you want to call it does not reward people for joining. For example, some people may not have known about Twitter which is hard to find people that has not heard about Twitter, but they still would not reward them because how would Twitter know if they have just heard about it? Even CubeCraft forums!
You can make it show you need to link yoyr mc acc to the forums

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
They can make another account on Minecraft too, Bedrock account is free

D

Deleted member 469419

So I actually agree with the idea; I know that sometimes joining out to the forums and discord, may be a bit tedious to the persons that only plays on the server and not interact with the community generally. I'd like to see members getting some kind of reward by joining out on discord and forums, some same function as when someone link their fortnite account with twitch for example, perhaps an arrow trail, miniature, win effect...
+1

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
So I actually agree with the idea; I know that sometimes joining out to the forums and discord, may be a bit tedious to the persons that only plays on the server and not interact with the community generally. I'd like to see members getting some kind of reward by joining out on discord and forums, some same function as when someone link their fortnite account with twitch for example, perhaps an arrow trail, miniature, win effect...
+1
I’ll literally had to convince one of my friends @VeryCoronet2893 to join.lol

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Yes, the new passport system would prevent people from multi-accounting. At least in regards to the suggested idea. Even if somehow they found a loophole making alts like that is not allowed and they would just be turning themselves in lol.
Discord does not have a passport system unfortunately. Also some people may notice more people with rewards and may ask how they got the reward, especially on Java edition because almost everyone is chatty in there. Maybe almost everyone would be having the reward if they know about the forums and spread the news. Also if this would implemented, maybe there should only be a really small reward.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I've suggested a similar thing before, specifically about bedrock but they just straight up refused to implement anything until they worked out the perfect, no flaws solution. I will repeat what I said in that thread here again. I absolutely want them to push the other platforms more. Sure, it might not be perfect but having something is always better than having nothing. Cube needs to implement something soon because the forums are becoming stagnant and with no effort being put into promoting it, it will just die out one day.

Cube needs to do something for the forums and soon.
(Link here to my thread if you're interested)

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
I've suggested a similar thing before, specifically about bedrock but they just straight up refused to implement anything until they worked out the perfect, no flaws solution. I will repeat what I said in that thread here again. I absolutely want them to push the other platforms more. Sure, it might not be perfect but having something is always better than having nothing. Cube needs to implement something soon because the forums are becoming stagnant and with no effort being put into promoting it, it will just die out one day.

Implement what though?

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Their reward would be to have a forum account to have the freedom to send feedback and make suggestions and have discussions! Is that enough or not? I’m actually in between.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher

you've suggested LINKING the forums in game which i am not... the reason you're idea was rejected is because they straight up can't Microsoft LITERLY does not allow it. My idea is giving someone a title like [DISCORD] or [FOURMS] at the being of there name or some sort of cage... this will spark interests in the forums/discord. I know for a fact this is allowed because lifeboat has a discord rank.... they could go even more overboard by linking your YouTube account to discord and discord to the server and give someone a [SUBSCRIBER] rank. I am glad you left this comment and i will make edits to the thread regarding this

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom