Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Does anyone else have any more tips on what the rewards could be, @TheFastBowler
P.S how can I edit in a poll to this thread

D

Deleted member 226010

Does anyone else have any more tips on what the rewards could be, @TheFastBowler
P.S how can I edit in a poll to this thread
here's everything i can think of: 'leaderboard' next to your name, points, vanity points, cubelets, special win effect/arrow trail/hats/colored glass, able to choose a map so you don't have to wait in front of the signs, fly in lobbies or choose gamemode

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think you should only get the leaderboard tag for a month no longer. For me to add more rewards I need support for those reward but for now I think the rewards are pretty balanced, they have vanity points, Cubelets, points, and hats and particles for the top 1st and 2nd guys.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
These ideas are really good, it is very hard to get onto the leaderboards and yes, players do deserve to be rewarded for it. Maybe specific hats or clothes/celebration effects for each game. Such as a dragon egg hat for Egg Wars, in Sky Wars you can have loads of snowballs popping out when you win the game.

Examinedpoet8

Dec 18, 2016
that's not fair some people hack and are on the leaderboards if they get better stuff they are like undefeatable!
we should add nothing to leaderboards

D

Deleted member 226010

that's not fair some people hack and are on the leaderboards if they get better stuff they are like undefeatable!
we should add nothing to leaderboards
you're not on the leaderboard thats why you don't want anything added, i am though and i got there legit, i deserve a reward in my opinion

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
you're not on the leaderboard thats why you don't want anything added, i am though and i got there legit, i deserve a reward in my opinion
Are you serious?
You're being selfish and all, and your reward has already been delivered in the points you get for winning.
My only concern, as state above, is if someone hacks to get up on the leaderboard and manages to get by the anti-cheat and staff, does that hacker deserve a reward?
The only games that should have rewards would be the Christmas games as they are limited time and have you work towards the top as fast as you can. Last year they gave ranks out to the top winners of Snowdown and Present Rush.

D

Deleted member 226010

Are you serious?
You're being selfish and all, and your reward has already been delivered in the points you get for winning.
My only concern, as state above, is if someone hacks to get up on the leaderboard and manages to get by the anti-cheat and staff, does that hacker deserve a reward?
The only games that should have rewards would be the Christmas games as they are limited time and have you work towards the top as fast as you can. Last year they gave ranks out to the top winners of Snowdown and Present Rush.
well i think its the server's job to find and ban the hackers, if they did their job you would be sure that all the leaderboard players are playing legit, and it takes time my friend to get on the leaderboard i do indeed believe the deserve to get rewarded

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Are you serious?
There was a hacker on the SG and PvP Duels leaderboards once, all his stats got reset :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Don't you think this isn't fair at all for new peeps?
There's leaderboard players that have been playing for three years at least, who have a huge advantage over people who have been playing for a month.
They don't have a shot.

You're basically setting rewards for others in stone.
So just because they have been playing longer than others doesn't mean anything. The people who are first have took a long time to get to first or on the leaderboards so they should get a reward for their hard work

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So just because they have been playing longer than others doesn't mean anything. The people who are first have took a long time to get to first or on the leaderboards so they should get a reward for their hard work
They did that without knowing about rewards.
If the rewards were announced, everyone would be out of luck since others have been playing longer.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
A reward would be nice, since they are in the leaderboards it means they are a dedicated player on CubeCraft and has been for a long time enough time to be in the leaderboards and they should be rewarded!

+1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This isn't realy necessary it is for giving players good feelings about being on the leaderboard but people play this games because it is very fun and peops like it.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well hmm. Maybe monthly they could reset the leaderboards (somewhere else, not actually the ones on the display in the lobbies) and keep a record of monthly leaderboard placeholders. Then they can distribute some kind of unique vanity item. But the leaderboards in the lobby will remain there.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

They did that without knowing about rewards.
If the rewards were announced, everyone would be out of luck since others have been playing longer.
I maybe said this before but I will edit it in the leaderboards are monthly. So every month they reset. You get the leaderboard tag infront of your name for a month after you were on the leaderboard

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I maybe said this before but I will edit it in the leaderboards are monthly. So every month they reset. You get the leaderboard tag infront of your name for a month after you were on the leaderboard
Then the older players would be angry for putting their efforts to waste.
This isn't something you can balance after the amount of time leaderboards have existed here.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Then the older players would be angry for putting their efforts to waste.
This isn't something you can balance after the amount of time leaderboards have existed here.
Yes but if this is implemented the current leaders would get the rewards, plus maybe some extra stuff if they've been on the leaderboard for a really long time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom