Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gold prospectors

Feb 20, 2016
Gold Land
Hi, my name is Gold prospectors, I have reported many hackers, about 60 of them successful, and many more from other servers. See my YouTube channel for my videos of hackers if you don't believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZoOW0LPcEocFN3nXPPGYg . My idea is that there should be some sort of reward, I don't care if it is a Cubelet, or a miniature, or points, or whatever it might be. I just think that to get more of these hackers reported that are all over this server, there should be some sort of a reward. I hope that you like my suggestion.

Thanks for viewing ;)
Goldprospectors

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
This idea has been suggested at least a few times before. I don't think it's really needed to add a reward system for players with X amount of successful reports. The satisfaction of getting a hacker banned should be enough of a reward. :P

Reactions: ProSl3nderMan

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I agree with @Snodia and @JustRyann. A reward system is not really needed since helping CubeCraft and making sure the people that break the rules are punished is a reward in and of itself. Reporting should be to help out the staff and server, keeping the reason for reporting under good intentions and not selfish desires of wanting a reward. With that said congratulations on how many reports you have had successful, keep up the good work. (:

gold prospectors

Feb 20, 2016
Gold Land
I thought that it would help, because it would make people more motivated, and more willing to take the time to record and produce the video.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
They report players who break the rules because they want a better community on the server, a place where they can play to their hearts content without worrying about meeting someone who has an unfair advantage.
The satisfaction of knowing you could prevent hackers from ruining another players game, should be enough.

Every successful report is a hacker lesser to deal with. I'm sure no one says it but they are grateful for those who actually put in the effort to report them. Do kind things without expecting anything in return because what goes around comes back around.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
I have over 150 videos of hackers, proof is my channel, and not for one do I wish to receive a reward. The only reason I report is so the hacker knows he did not get away with it.

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
I think that it wouldn't be very good to have rewards because there are already probably 50-100 ban reports per day. An increase in reports might overload the staff.
I think that the reward is knowing that the hacker didn't get away with hacking.

The one problem is hackers seem to be appealing and getting unbanned easily. Maybe make it possible for the person who had the hacker banned able to see the appeal and comment on it?
OR
Hacking is an unappealable offence and hackers are not allowed to appeal. Therefore by hacking they must accept the consequence.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Maybe make it possible for the person who had the hacker banned able to see the appeal and comment on it?

Appeals are for staff eyes only, the only job the player who reported had to do was provide clear evidence. The rest is left for staff to handle.
Not all players are understanding and may provoke one another. Staff have been trained to handle it and you wouldn't want to get in the way of their work, causing them to put extra effort and time.

Whatever happens in an appeal, stays in there, it's not something regular players should be able to view.

Hacking is an unappealable offence and hackers are not allowed to appeal. Therefore by hacking they must accept the consequence.

That is unfair, everyone makes mistakes. The way it works here is that you get banned, you appeal and staff judges you (something like a court trial)
They would consider their behavior, attitude, whether they are truly sorry or just saying for the sake of it.
I know, "but then there would be not point of banning if they just get unbanned"
Now the thing is, if someone has been banned/muted/warned then it would stay in their records even after they get unbanned/muted/warned .. so if they commit another rule break which leads to another ban, the trust staff had in them would fall and they may or may not give that player another chance. It's like a strike. 3 strikes you're out, something like that.

Is that understandable? Do I have to elaborate or is it clear enough.
Hope you understand, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters