Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, I am RemiO05 and I have a little suggestion about the reward chest!
It looks very weird to me. I am talking about this:
2018-02-24_22.33.59.png
It looks so... weird.
Please fix this, I can't even see 50% of the text! I would like to be able to read the while text, and not only a part of it!
(Btw, this is not a bug report, I am just suggesting to solve this problem.)
 

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
438
205
58
23
The Netherlands
Hello, I am RemiO05 and I have a little suggestion about the reward chest!
It looks very weird to me. I am talking about this:
View attachment 142808 It looks so... weird.
Please fix this, I can't even see 50% of the text! I would like to be able to read the while text, and not only a part of it!
(Btw, this is not a bug report, I am just suggesting to solve this problem.)
I have the same problem.
+1
That really is the only solution

Besides you are a stone rank, why would you even be looking at it
It's also with the daily challenges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio and Dutudy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom