Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Undecided / Maybe

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like the effort placed into this post, but I don't think this would work. Here's why: Egg wars is great the way it is right now this is a very complicated system for players and I feel many wouldn't understand the logic and rules of this. Also campers always find a way around :p
They could add a line of text below the trade:
For every purchase you make of this item, you will need to pay 200% more for the next purchase!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
More skills? @Ping Ether @TheJeroen @KronosReeper You know the drill. I can absolutely dominate in normal and end games faster than 99% of the server. I've actually played a full game of CamperDaSea in under 15 minutes with @hgbf . (It was in hardcore but that's not the point...) Also, what's so bad about the item prices going up? In normal mode, I can obliterate whole teams with a power bow but that does nothing because the punch bow is too damn cheap. Trust me, this is 100% the best compromise.
Nah, -1 from me

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You know, the fact that you don't like OP doesn't mean it has to be changed completely. Neither normal.
You're free to make a suggestion but meh dude you've made like 69k threads about OP so far
Uhm....
Get... some rest? Play SW instead of EW maybe? Maybe?
Because this is getting kinda annoying...

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
You know, the fact that you don't like OP doesn't mean it has to be changed completely. Neither normal.
You're free to make a suggestion but meh dude you've made like 69k threads about OP so far
Uhm....
Yes, take a break and play something else.
It's getting annoying.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Uhm....
This was actually an old suggestion I brought back up. Also, this doesn't completely change it, it just makes campers be in a less favorable position.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I didn't expect this suggestion to have such negative ratings especially considering the first one was taken very positively, but I'm going to say something:
This suggestion is a compromise.
There are two problems that have been dividing the eggwars community lately: What to do about the armour in OP Eggwars and the Removal of the Punch Bow

About the Punch Bow:

It's Roughly 2:2:1 Keep It: Price Increase: Remove It (Excluding Campers)

This is a compromise. People who like using the punch bow for offensive strategies get their way for the first purchase (and somewhat the second), people who wanted a price increase get their way for the second purchase, and people who wanted it removed (somewhat) got their way for Purchase 3+.

About the OP Armour:

It's Roughly 2:2:1 Keep It: Decrease Protection Slightly/Halfway: Decrease Protection Mostly/Fully

This is also a compromise. The people who want no change get their way at the beginning, the slight decreasement gets their way at the middle, and the major decreasement gets their way at the end.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Here's the problem with making a modifier: Wed have to make a modifier for literally everything. If we add a mode that's just one thing changed, we'll have to add like 20 gamemodes. I.E. Hardcore with Regen, OP No Punch, Normal No Punch, Normal no Obsidian, and the list goes on and on. The best way, to put it simple, is to make sure everybody gets their way in some way, shape, or form.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
This wont be added...ever. It will confuse too many kids and will just over all be a mess. People will complain far too much because they cant follow how the pricing works. I honestly think removing OP all together and putting in a Normal+ (Like @Ping_Ether ) was sayingwouold be far better. I understand that people camp forever but wont this just influence camping? Higher prices means waiting longer for diamonds in the shop to get a punchb ow that now costs 36 diamonds instead of the normal 12.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
It will confuse too many kids and will just over all be a mess. People will complain far too much because they cant follow how the pricing works.
I doubt it. If you are playing 3 games with this suggestion and you still don't understand it then you're just dumb because seriously though it ain't that hard. And if this is going to be added I hope an Admin or Mod or someone is going to make a new thread with the prices like this so you can look at it again whenever you want.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I understand that people camp forever but wont this just influence camping? Higher prices means waiting longer for diamonds in the shop to get a punchb ow that now costs 36 diamonds instead of the normal 12.
Many campers stack up on Notches, Armor, and Arrows. Since arrows continously inflate, the less and less they can fire at you.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom