• No Modes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Undecided / Maybe

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It favors everyone in some way. The people who like it the way it is at the beginning, and the people who don't get their way at the end. Do campers really deserve to keep bowspamming if they die?
Considering that the "end" is basically (usually in REALLY disgusting camping games) 50 minutes of just trying to build multiple bridges, I really don't think this is a good solution. I usually die 10-15 times each of these games just suicide building and getting a few blocks added onto the end of a bridge. I'm not camping, yet I get a huge inflation on the Punch bow which is the easiest thing to use to kill campers with?
I disagree with this entirely.

EDIT: That and it is HELL rushing islands early on w/o good leather. If you're wearing Prot 1, you might as well be wearing nothing when it comes to stone swords.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I'm not camping, yet I get a huge inflation on the Punch bow which is the easiest thing to use to kill campers with?
It only inflates if you've previously purchased a punch bow. Also, power 5 is 9000% better at killing campers except on the smallest maps. Also, if you die ten times trying to rush an island then you must not have the proper skills to rush, especially considering it's OP mode. I whole map normal in like 20% of my games with just leather rushing. It's not that difficult.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
It only inflates if you've previously purchased a punch bow. Also, power 5 is 9000% better at killing campers except on the smallest maps. Also, if you die ten times trying to rush an island then you must not have the proper skills to rush, especially considering it's OP mode. I whole map normal in like 20% of my games with just leather rushing. It's not that difficult.
So you've never broken leather armor before?....
I'm assuming you've never played with the people who have 500 extra sets of armor? With your suggestion, again, you're just conforming Eggwars to how you want to play it, which is totally inconsiderate. Because obviously everyone needs to spend 12 hours of their day learning to become a pro to rush to win the game with your idea.
Of course. How fitting.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So you've never broken leather armor before?....
I'm assuming you've never played with the people who have 500 extra sets of armor? With your suggestion, again, you're just conforming Eggwars to how you want to play it, which is totally inconsiderate. Because obviously everyone needs to spend 12 hours of their day learning to become a pro to rush to win the game with your idea.
Of course. How fitting.
It's not just me. Tons of people want the protection lowered and pretty much everyone wants a less camper friendly game. I thought this was the best way to do it. Also, removed inflation on leather in OP mode.

Texter495

Nov 24, 2016
It's not just me. Tons of people want the protection lowered and pretty much everyone wants a less camper friendly game. I thought this was the best way to do it. Also, removed inflation on leather in OP mode.
I don't think you understand, OP mode is OP for a reason. If OP mode only had prot1 armour there is no point in OP. You cannot take the OP out of OP just because you don't like it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't think you understand, OP mode is OP for a reason. If OP mode only had prot1 armour there is no point in OP. You cannot take the OP out of OP just because you don't like it.
It only goes to protection one if people buy tons and tons of armour. There isn't really a need to buy more than one set of iron or diamond armour but campers do this all the time and it slows down the game a lot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom