• No it should be nerfed to Protection 3

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
A small change to the Eggwars meta has been made which has created a large problem in Eggwars OP mode overall, admins have decided to buff the armour in overpowered mode to protection 5, I will be going through exactly why this change causes alot of problems.

1. Leather armour now tanking more hits means it the fights go on for longer than they need to, this slows down gameplay entirely and makes the game slower overall.

2. This means that fighting with a pickaxe which is a common strategy becomes next to impossible as it takes so long to kill the player if they have armour, this also carries over to iron armour meaning it becomes impossible to kill someone who is camping resources unless you camp and buy the same armour and weapons as they do, this is not rewarding any skill and is encouraging camping, which i recall in the voice chat is something you guys want to get rid of.

3. Sword durability makes the problem even worse because now it takes more hits to kill that person you will essentially need to buy a new sword every fight, this uses up your resources and overall slows down the game even more than it already is, it also makes it more likely for your swords to break mid fight making PVP very difficult, breaking amour and swords as a way of killing someone completely slows down the eggwars meta and makes it alot less fun

Please consult the community on these changes before they are made as this has caused alot of controversy among the Eggwars community on bedrock overall.

Buffing Item attack damage is a bad choice to fix this as while it does mend the balance changes it does not fix the problem with item durability and also makes it more unfair for people that have no armour to be able to fight against a weapon that costs 5 iron.

@DarkStray Has also created a post on this matter so please go and show support on that aswell, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/protecion-v-is-garbage.266429/

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I don't play Bedrock but I can understand that having protection 5 is annoying and you have some reasonable arguments. 4 is enough and provides long-enough fights in my opinion.
+1

• Love
Reactions: GHSpaghetti

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
This was implemented, so i will lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom