Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reversed Cubelet Crafting?

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
It's simple, just give us the option to craft a super cubelet into 5 normal cubelets. (Nowadays, you can only craft cubelets into higher tiers.) Once a cubelet is reversed crafted, you can't upgrade them into a higher tier anymore, to prevent people from abusing the expiring date. I would rather get 5 new common items than 1 uncommon(+) item.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think this would be helpful. Not that it would be used very often, but I’d like to see it happen ;) +1

Reactions: Komodо
D

Deleted member 100818

If you're able to change 5 (or 4 for obsidian+) cubelets into 1 super cubelet, you should be able to do the opposite too =3

Reactions: Komodо

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah it would be nice to reverse it
Ps:ill give you example like i have 25 cubelets and i want to craft the uber it’s a waste of time to craft 5 tier2 then make it

D

Deleted member 100818

I don’t know why anyone would do this other then to preserve their cubelets but sure
Simple example: You want to unlock every common and uncommon item but you have a super cubelet from your reward chest. For the hardcore vanity collectors then =3

D

Deleted member 100818

You don’t get Uber Cubelets every day you know
Most cases you get Uber Cubelets from crafting them
There are some players willing to do that. Because some players prefer more uncommon items over rare items some times how strange it may seem.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So? If you don't want to change them fine, but i think there needs to be an option for the people who will.
Your point is saying if you want to get common and uncommon stuff you should be able to uncraft a cubelet
My point is that if you uncrafted the cubelet, you are getting what you had in the first place

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom