Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I think it would be a bit more fun if there were more kits in FFA and if they included more of the combat update features, because at the moment there are currently no lingering potions, potion arrows, shields or axes (in the kits not the /shop). If there were a lot of kits with many different features in each of them I think it would make FFA a lot more popular.
Anyway if anyone agrees with me leave some ideas down below, or reply with some kit ideas you might want featured. Here are mine:

Knight
Full chain gear
Iron sword

Warrior
Chain helmet, chestplate, boots
Leather chestplate
Iron axe
Shield

Tank
Diamond chestplate
Iron helmet, leggings, boots
Stone sword

Sniper
Chain helmet, leggings, boots
Iron chestplate
Bow and regular arrows
Stone sword

Poison Sniper
Leather chestplate
Stone sword
Bow and poison arrows

Shadow Sniper
Leather chestplate, boots
Chain helmet, leggings
Stone sword
Bow and blindness arrows (non existent but possible to make with simple coding)

Medic
Leather chestplate
Chain leggings, boots
Iron helmet
Iron sword
Lingering potion of regeneration

Alchemist
Chain chestplate
Leather helmet, leggings, boots
Stone sword
Splash potion of damage
Splash potion of instant health
Lingering potion of poison
Speed II potion

Scout
Leather chestplate
Iron sword
Enderpearls

Brute
Leather helmet, chestplate
Chain leggings, boots
Iron sword
Strength II potion
Speed I potion

Dragon
Leather helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots
Fire aspect I stone sword
Shield

Troll
Leather helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots
Iron sword
Invisibility potion
Splash potion of invisibility

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
GG you've thought it through well . We also need buffs for archer kit in ffa op . Maybe the troll kit should have blindness or levitation potions .

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, I agree with your suggestion. Can you make a POLL? Than can we vote, But I am agree.
I hope that cubecraft adds this kits, except the trol kit, invisibility isnt a Good idea.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
GG you've thought it through well . We also need buffs for archer kit in ffa op . Maybe the troll kit should have blindness or levitation potions .
Levitation, great idea, that should be funny to watch haha.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion. Can you make a POLL? Than can we vote, But I am agree.
I hope that cubecraft adds this kits, except the trol kit, invisibility isnt a Good idea.
I don't know how to add a poll. To stop the trolls there could be another kit added with spectral arrows which would make the trolls be a bit more careful.

D

Deleted member 204478

Well thought through kits, I like them!
Maybe the diamond chestplate on brute could be swapped with a diamond helmet? That would make it more balanced in my opinion.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I mean ffa is really popular. It's almost always full.
Only OP ffa, which really isn't what I want in FFA. There are a few huge teams, and then mostly people standing around not fighting. You can't go around killing people, because in most cases either their teammates will come and kill you or they simply walk away thanks to the infinite fullness.

I like the idea of having more versatile kits in normal FFA, but the most imoportant thing for me would be to add natural hunger to the game. Either give people infinite food or let them gain food, for example by killing players. This would make it more difficult to run away from a fight, since after you've been hit you'll lose saturation to heal forcing you to eat quickly in order to sprint. It would also allow people to heal up quickly when not in a fight. Curently, after a close fight it takes minutes to regenerate, and all you can do in that time is run away from people which is boring for both sides.

Also I would really like to have the shop removed, as a single player it is completely impossible to kill someone that bought armor at the shop and is somewhat good at the game. I don't like the idea of giving some players a huge advantage.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I just compared the Tank to the Knight.
The Tank has 17 AV and does 5 damage, the Knight has 12 AV and does 6 damage. Effectively the Tank will deal 3.1 hearts damage per hit to the Knight, but the Knight only deals 2.64 hearts of damage to the Tank. The Tank would have to be nerfed to 15 AV (either full iron or full chain with dia chestplate) in order to receive 3.12 hearts of damage from the Knight.

Edit: Also I think the Warrior would be very op with 1.12 shields, but as long as cubecraft stays on 1.9 shields are completely broken and actively bad in melee so it woul only help against the archer I guess.

Last edited:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I just compared the Tank to the Knight.
The Tank has 17 AV and does 5 damage, the Knight has 12 AV and does 6 damage. Effectively the Tank will deal 3.1 hearts damage per hit to the Knight, but the Knight only deals 2.64 hearts of damage to the Tank. The Tank would have to be nerfed to 15 AV (either full iron or full chain with dia chestplate) in order to receive 3.12 hearts of damage from the Knight.

Edit: Also I think the Warrior would be very op with 1.12 shields, but as long as cubecraft stays on 1.9 shields are completely broken and actively bad in melee so it woul only help against the archer I guess.

Would changing the tank's iron gear to chain gear (+diamond chestplate) make it more balanced?

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
This calls for FFA insane mode. Poison sniper makes sniper irrelevant . I think tipped arrows should be bought with points. Troll should also have thorns

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom