Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4953makcim

Mar 29, 2021
Return the Boss game Get The Most Kills on MinerWare It was a cool Boss game there at the beginning of the game you had a choice which whale you take a berseker with an ax archer with a bow or a gunsmith with a sword it was a cool boss game but for some reason it was deleted and if you think then there are already too many Boss games delete the game Hook the mob which no one does not like and add Get The Most Kills

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Return the Boss game Get The Most Kills on MinerWare It was a cool Boss game there at the beginning of the game you had a choice which whale you take a berseker with an ax archer with a bow or a gunsmith with a sword it was a cool boss game but for some reason it was deleted and if you think then there are already too many Boss games delete the game Hook the mob which no one does not like and add Get The Most Kills
its a pain if you play alot of minerware lol so no

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I agree that this boss game should be available again. It was a lot of fun and didn't seem to last that long since you're too busy getting kills. I'm not sure why it was removed, but if it was for a genuine reason then I understand. It's definitely a better boss game than hook the mob tho.

• Unsure
Reactions: Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom