Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think BlockWars should come back as one more game? / ¿Crees que BlockWars debería volver?

• Yes, it's a good idea / Si, es una buena idea.

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No, it's not neccesary / No, no es necesario.

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
In recent times, attention has been paid to BlockWars.
I totally understand as people want to see their favorite game permanently. Actually I am one of those people myself. I have been hoping for SpeedEggWars to come back for a long time now(which was not a impopulair game). The difference between Blockwars and SpeedEggwars is that Blockwars is that with BlockWars there is actual proof that eventhough many people want it back... the player counter ingame says that there are not enough players required for a stable playerbase. Because even in the featured game list the player counter of Blockwars is not stable enough.
I personally hope that some day both SpeedEggwars and Blockwars will return. The player counter of Cubecraft has increased since the Big Change. Maybe some day the playercounter is big enough for both games to return. But as I already said: the blockwars player counter is at the moment not stable enough to return permanently. I hope SpeedEggwars will get the chance to be featured(like Blockwars) to see how the playercounter reacts.
I love both games though:)

Reactions: God. and Eli

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I would love to see blockwars, but it is slowly losing players even in featured. For example, CTF was beating Tower Defense and Pvp, but overtime, the players slowly decreased. I've been too blind to see why it should be featured I didn't see the player base of it. I do agree that updates were the ones that did kill blockwars though. They need more updates and ideas for blockwars, like at least some more maps.
There are ideas and even maps,the only thing that is not there is the update;but to be fair,at least it received an update,small,but and update after all;not like other games like infection for example.I hate you battlezone...

D

Deleted member 347571

There are actually enough big threads for Blockwars lmao enough idea's for updates but im not staff lmao its their decision let them kill the server

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There are actually enough big threads for Blockwars lmao enough idea's for updates but im not staff lmao its their decision let them kill the server
Like all staff decides which games are being worked on. I can tell you, only management is involved in that, no need to drag the whole staffteam into it.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I disagree. BlockWars is a unique game, and very popular when it's featured. Featured game are available for a certain time which doesn't make the game boring after playing it for a while in my point of view. That's why I like the featured games coming now and then.

S____R

Aug 25, 2016
I joined in 2016 and the only reason I left cubecraft for a year is because of lag not it get boring. CubeCraft is a large server and players come from different countries. As I don't live in Euro or US I live in a more sensitive area close to China. The lag that was presenting is insane and I could play any PVP game in cubecraft because of the delay of every hit(like 0.5 sec). I am not using something like ADSL I am using Optic-fibre 1000Mbps there is just no reason to lag(not using wifi). if I am fine on a competitor server why it is not on cubecraft?

The only reason I am back to cubecraft is because of one of my friends wanted to play the cubecraft skyblock and the PVP lag seems to be fixed. Also, the lag is serious too.

Honestly, after the Blockwars being moved to the "featured game" and keep adding different things to try to get us to buy a rank (e.g. iron rank is required to choose a map) is annoying. It brings profits to cubecraft but some people just don't like it. There are reasons why players left.

I just found block wars today and I keep digging through the internet to find out what is going on and I found this. It is truly disappointing.

From what you people have discussed, i am pretty sure it will not make its way back to become a permanent game. This is not the worse part, the worse part is the update that caused me to lose 200+ cubelet without any notification as it is really a major update.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Eng: I think BlockWars is one of the games where cubecraft got new players, I think it would be a good idea for it to come back, but the vote is yours.

Esp: Creo que BlockWars es uno de los juegos por los que cubecraft obtuvo nuevos jugadores, yo pienso que sería una buena idea que regrese, pero la votación es de ustedes.

Waiting for Staff and members attention, i say Good Bye.

Esperando por la atención del personal y de los miembros, me despido.

I really believe that the updates were the ones that killed BlockWars, and that the old players would like Block Wars to come back again.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I joined in 2016 and the only reason I left cubecraft for a year is because of lag not it get boring. CubeCraft is a large server and players come from different countries. As I don't live in Euro or US I live in a more sensitive area close to China. The lag that was presenting is insane and I could play any PVP game in cubecraft because of the delay of every hit(like 0.5 sec). I am not using something like ADSL I am using Optic-fibre 1000Mbps there is just no reason to lag(not using wifi). if I am fine on a competitor server why it is not on cubecraft?

The only reason I am back to cubecraft is because of one of my friends wanted to play the cubecraft skyblock and the PVP lag seems to be fixed. Also, the lag is serious too.

Honestly, after the Blockwars being moved to the "featured game" and keep adding different things to try to get us to buy a rank (e.g. iron rank is required to choose a map) is annoying. It brings profits to cubecraft but some people just don't like it. There are reasons why players left.

I just found block wars today and I keep digging through the internet to find out what is going on and I found this. It is truly disappointing.

From what you people have discussed, i am pretty sure it will not make its way back to become a permanent game. This is not the worse part, the worse part is the update that caused me to lose 200+ cubelet without any notification as it is really a major update.
Hey, please do not Necro-post, this is against our rules:
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

🔒 Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom