Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Regediit_

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
3
11
34
25
Ecuador
I respectfully think that the beta eggwars was the worst I could have played ...
its similarity to hypixel bedwars and a style of fornite made me a bad experience when playing it.
it was only to enter, laugh at the bad and simple that was.
the normal eggwars was always and will be the best, they can't take away a modality that is top of Cubecraft.
I WANT TO RETURN THE OLD EGGWARS
thanks
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
There is already a lot of threads that are all discussing the same thing, maybe you can reply to one of those and give your thoughts there instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Regediit_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom