Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want RetroCube? [Read before commenting]

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 324613

I think one potential reason the player count has dropped could be due to the lack of youtubers on the side. During 2016 there were A LOT of very popular youtubers playing egg wars. I'm not completely opposed to this idea, if it brought in more players then it would be awesome :D
Exactly right. That and another server's version of eggwars is attracting thousands... it annoys me that they call eggwars, "moneywars" but bedwars, bedwars.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I first joined CubeCraft in Christmas 2014 and I also miss the old CubeCraft (the server and obviously the community). I guess that you have noticed that the server have fewer players, I'm not sure if it's only in Cubecraft or in the whole game (Minecraft). I would like to think that is about Minecraft and not Cube.

Your idea is good, maybe would attract some old players, youtubers and more people but I'm not sure if we can live from the past... I know the feel that old players like you and me have but I guess that is the price of the path made and the experience that we carry in our back.

Also I congratulate you for your ideas to make Cubecraft even better if possible.^^

Reactions: DrHam

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hmm.. it's a pretty neat idea, perhaps because of my propensity to hold on to the past in some aspects.

However, I'm quite happy to look to the future and not get too carried away with trying to relive the past. The only thing I personally would like to see is just the return of some of the classic Arcade games incorporated into the new Arcade. But on a more global CubeCraft scale, I accept change and I'm quite happy with how it is now.

I mean sure, if it's feasible then why not do this. But I get the feeling that CubeCraft is really just trying to keep progressing and moving forward into the future, not keep the server frozen in time. What effects this will have on the server and it's members, only time will tell. But it's definitely a good suggestion and I love the sound of "RetroCube" and the idea of going back to the classic Cube as if time-travelling.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom